What is SENtrack?
To improve your efficency, use the information that would otherwise remain hidden
The SENtrak DS telematics system comprises a single communication module linked to the equipment. The module uses the mobile phone network to communicate with the telematics database. Your computer and internet access form the second part of the system, from which you can enter your your login and password to access your data in the telematics database.
How can I improve my efficiency with SENtrack DS?
From the field directly to your web browser
SENtrack DS provides important equipment data from the field to your web browser. Whether you look at key messages online, download the data or import them into your fleet management system: SENtrack DS offers you the connectivity you need in your business.
Always informed with SENtrack.
Always informed of the most important data
- Equipment data: SENtrack DS provides operating hours, consumption, engine load, fuel level etc.
- Fleet management: SENtrack DS covers the AEMP ISO standard for your mixed fleet.
- Equipment location: SENtrack DS can show you the location of your equipment at any time.
- Maintenance appointments: SENtrack DS reminds you when you need a maintenance appointment.
Which information does SENtrack DS provide?
With the SENtrack DS telematics system, plenty of equipment data can be conveniently called up online, e.g.:
- Operating hours
- Capacity use
- Fuel consumption
- Engine temperature
- Hydraulic pressures
- Position & routes
Fleet management with SENtrack DS
Improve efficiency with hidden information:
To improve your efficiency, use the information that would otherwise remain hidden. The SENtrack DS telematics system records important data from your equipment via a communication module and uses the mobile phone network to transmit the information to the online database. With personal online access, you can see information in real-time and obtain valuable indications of how you could work more efficiently.
Reduce servicing costs:
- As you can always keep an eye on the optimum operating status of your machines via the important operating parameters (temperatures, consumption)
- By arranging preventive maintenance or servicing if the operating parameters differ significantly from the target values.
- By identifying and optimising your equipment capacity use.
- By assigning the right equipment to the right application.
- By analysing routes and optimising your space, where applicable.
Optimise consumption values:
- By being able to identify and reduce equipment idle times.
- By optimising the setting parameters in the equipment control in case of underloading.
- By receiving alarm reports to inform you of critical statuses.
- By being able to deactivate the equipment centrally in case of irregular movements.
- Customisable dashboard for the best overview of the entire fleet.
- Equipment details: Detailed data, equipment parameters and status messages.
- Live location of your equipment incl. Route for the day, for route analysis and space optimisation.
- Analyse the data from your equipment with the aid of overviews and diagrams.
SENtrack is easy to retrofit:
Use SENtack DS for your existing fleet too!
The retrofitting kit is easy to install.
Our experts will be happy to help you.